The final results of this project will be published as: Marijk C. van der Wende, William C. Kirby, Nian Cai LIU, Simon Marginson (eds.). The New Silk Road: Connecting Universities between China and Europe. By: Oxford University Press. In: 2020.
Media Coverage of the New Silk Road project
- University World News, 13 April 2019, New Silk Road opportunities are high on EU and HE agenda
- Times Higher Education, 14 February 2019, Will China be the new centre of gravity in world of research?
- The World University Rankings, 8 November 2018, Western universities urged to rethink Chinese military ties
- University World News, 4 October 2018, Can Silk Road HE partnerships fill ‘vacuum’ left by the US?
- University World News, 5 October 2018 EU data laws puts China research collaborations at risk
- Times Higher Education , October 2018 European scholars warned against sharing research data with China
- Dépèche AEF, 24 April 2018, Les nouvelles routes de la soie chinoises peuvent-elles remodeler la géopolitique mondiale de l’enseignement supérieur? (pdf)
- University World News, 23 March 2018,
One Belt One Road towards a China-led Higher education area?
- DUB, 23 March 2018 (in Dutch), Samenwerken met China, kan dat wel ?
- University World News, 16 December 2017, Will this be a Chinese century in higher education?