International research project on the New Silk Road's implications for higher education and research cooperation between China and Europe
Media Coverage of the New Silk Road project
- University World News, 20 May 2020, China pivot towards Europe in HE, research ties expected
- University World News, 16 November 2019, How should universities respond to the new Cold War?
- University World News, 1 October 2019, China’s higher education system – 70 years of evolution
- University World News, 30 July 2019, No US or China higher education winners in trade wars (pdf)
- University World News, 22 June 2019, Will US-China trade war hinder Europe-China HE links
- Times Higher Education, 11 June 2019, China belts up for the road to internationalisation
- University World News, 13 April 2019, New Silk Road opportunities are high on EU and HE agenda
- Times Higher Education, 14 February 2019, Will China be the new centre of gravity in world of research? (pdf)
- The World University Rankings, 8 November 2018, Western universities urged to rethink Chinese military ties (pdf)
- University World News, 4 October 2018, Can Silk Road HE partnerships fill ‘vacuum’ left by the US?
- University World News, 5 October 2018 EU data laws puts China research collaborations at risk
- Times Higher Education, October 2018 European scholars warned against sharing research data with China
- Dépèche AEF, 24 April 2018, Les nouvelles routes de la soie chinoises peuvent-elles remodeler la géopolitique mondiale de l’enseignement supérieur? (pdf)
- University World News, 23 March 2018,
One Belt One Road towards a China-led Higher education area?
- DUB, 23 March 2018 (in Dutch), Samenwerken met China, kan dat wel ?
- University World News, 16 December 2017, Will this be a Chinese century in higher education?